Nutra Blend MP Milk Replacer
Type C Medicated Feed
For Control of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria bovis and Eimeria zuernii in replacement calves.
Active Drug Ingredient
Lasalocid (as lasalocid sodium) 72 gm/ton (36mg/lb)
- Crude Protein (Min)22.00%
- Crude Fat (Min)20.00%
- Crude Fiber (Max)0.50%
- Calcium (Min)0.75%
- Calcium (Max)1.25%
- Phosphorus (Min)0.70%
- Vitamin A (Min)35,000 IU/LB
- Vitamin D3 (Min) 7500 IU/lb
- Vitamin E (Min) 150 IU/lb
Dried whey protein concentrate, dried whey, dried whey product, dried skimmed milk, dried milk protein, protein modified soy flour, animal fat (preserved with BHA and BHT), lecithin, polysorbate 80, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, xanthan gum, vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, ascorbic acid, calcium pantothenate, niacin supplement, riboflavin, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K3), pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, choline chloride, calcium silicate, manganese sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, cobalt sulfate, ethylenediamine dihydroiodide, selenium, yeast and natural & artificial flavor.
WARNING: Do not add other sources of lasalocid to this milk replacer solution!
- Always weight milk replacer powder for accurate mixing
- Mix milk replacer powder according to the schedule below by adding powder to water as indicated and mix thoroughly.
|Individual Calf||12 oz.*||2 quarts|
|Large Batch||1.5 lb. (24 oz.)||1 gallon|
- Feed newborn calves 3 quarts of high quality warm colostrum via nipple bottle within 1 hour of birth and repeat 12 hours alter or feed 4 quarts of high quality warm colostrum by esophageal feeder within1 hour of birth and repeat 12 hours later via nipple bottle as much as they will consume.
- Consult with your veterinarian on a dry cow and calf vaccination program including but not limited to E. coli, rota and corona virus, clostridum and salmonella.
- For best mixing, continuously stir with wire whip or power mixer while adding powder to 110-120F water. Use a thermometer to assure correct water temperature to avoid product separation and scalding. Feed milk replacer at 100-105F
- Begin feeding milk replacer on day 2 and provide fresh, clean water along with a high quality, palatable calf starter on a free choice basis.
- Observe calves closely during the milk replacer feeding period. Avoid underfeeding, which may result in starvation, or overconsumption which may increase incidence of scours.
- Wean only if calf is eating at least 3 lbs. calf starter for 3 consecutive days.